Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Love Gregory Peck!

Only two hundred words left for this week. I have been developing a throbbing head ache due to I believe my above average sugar consumption(read previous post about my new liking for mountain Dew) and always staring at the computer screen or TV most of the times both at once like now. I am not ashamed to say that I have been running my own Smallville mararthon. Tom Welling is such a hottie!!! Not just him but I am seriously considering joining the I love Gregory Peck fan club. I’m not positive if it should be the Gregory Peck fanclub or Atticus fan club. I am technically in love with The Gregory peck that plays Atticus. I am going to close this a few maybe fifty words short of my goal. I trust no one will turn me in and my teacher will have better things to do than read all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment