Thursday, May 6, 2010

Same Stupid Jogger

So do you remember about that jogger I almost ran over who got really mad at me? I blogged about him a while ago but I think we may have noarrowly avoided tradgedy again. I think this was the same jogger and he certainly wasn't smart so this further adds to my suspicion it was the same guy. I was going down a hill at a quick clip in my truck when he comes joggin out of a side road. I know he sees me coming in quick and he knows that I can make it across quick than him but the idiot keeps jogging across the road like he owns it and cars arn't driving down the road. Silly me I actually though he was going to stop, he was going slow enough he didn't even adjust his speed meaning I didn't actually slow down becaus I though he would pause foe like a second and let me pass but no he keeps going across so that if I had actually done what I was supposed to I would have to wait in the middle of the road for him to pass whith his casual pace. But I din't do the right thing I assumed he had brains and some respect that cars were bigger and faster than himself so it got to the point that when I realized he wasn't going to stop if I slammed on my brakes I wouldn't be able to stop in time. I had to swerve right and slightly cut him off but not hit him. He again raised his hands and cussed at me as if he wasn't at fault at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment