Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sorry wasting blog space again

I Have just been allowed back downstairs and am starting what will become a very late night of homework. I shouldn’t be complaining though because it is really all my fault. Also I am not picking the most effective method of studying seeing as I am also watching TV and trying to read something on the internet the same time I’m supposed to be doing home work. Therefore due to my many distractions you can understand how I may find it hard to concentrate of get off topic. I just need to write around sixty more words so pleas bear with me. I know that it is kind of stupid to write a blog when you have nothing to write about but you already know all about the regulations that I must maintain. I am really counting on the fact that no one actually pays attention to my blog otherwise I may risk losing some of the few followers I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment