Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boring!

I have absolutely nothing to write about. My Google I’m feeling lucky button isn’t working out as well as I’d hoped. I’m not getting enough information that I can actually use and it’s a lot more boring for me and probably the reader than you can imagine. I mayhave to rethink my topic change and come up with a new one, but for now I ‘m just going to struggle with my blog until I can come up with a new topic. I’ll ask my sister for suggestions when she comes home, It’s unfair but colleges dismiss this Wednesday. I’m hoping for another three snow days this week but I guess I can settle for two snow days too. I am really at a loss here about what I should write about so I’m just going to end this early, hopefully I’ll have more to write about next week or a new topic that actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment