Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chuck Norris

As I told you in my previous post this one will be about how my mom was a jerk but on second thought I don’t think that’s a good idea I was just mad at the time. I will write about Chuck Norris instead, always an agreeable alternative. I have roughly eight hundred words left and I’m not sure if I can describe the awesomeness of Chuck Norris in only eight hundred words. I typed in the name to Google as usual and came up with Chuck Norris Facts. Theese are a few of my favorites.
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous.
Chuck Norris’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through
It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door
These are only a few of them there are some pretty awesome ones there I didn’t get down I strongly suggest you read them. For those of you unfortunate should that don’t know who chuck Norris is I will give you a rough description. He is an American Martial artist competing with all the oriental martial artists profiting from the movie making business. He has many films among them are Breaker! Breaker! And Lone Wolf McGuire . I have not watched a single one of his films but came to be a fan of his by all the many jokes made about him and the many slightly ridiculous pictures of Chuck Norris shitless and holding big guns, as in machine guns not muscle ones though he is very muscular. He looks like the average coy boy slash martial artist but he has reached a whole new level of infamy than other martial artists and cowboys. People who don’t even know who he is make jokes about how tough he is. He even made a commercial once where these boys posted a embarrassing picture of him online, Chuck Norris found them and beat them up. I don’t even remember what the commercial was for. My sister is the one who got me into Chuck Norris Her and her friends even had a Chuck Norris Party where they watched all his films back to back and created Chuck Norris puns. That is about all I have to say about Chuck Norris.
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/page1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment