Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Jane Eyre group

Since I can’t think of anything to write which seems to be becoming a recurring problem lately I will rant about a book I have read. This may seem random but it actually makes sense to start blogging about all the books I read. I love to read I make weekly trips to the library and often neglect my homework and chores in order to finish a good book. The book of my scrutiny will be Jane Eyre I read this book freshman year as a group reading assignment and out of the group I am the only one who has read the book from cover to cover to this day, most of them never got past chapter two, The second farthest was chapter five (me being the farthest of course). I don’t want to brag but this is my blog and I’ll brag about myself all I want I actually finished the book on the second day it was assigned but halfway through our allotted time to finish the book when no one was past chapter one the teacher cut down all the reading by half and then by another half when the situation hadn’t improved a week before the presentation. In the end no one finished and I had to tell everyone the end and about everything in between basically spoon feed them all there lines to deliver and create the poster. Although I might seem it by the way I am ranting about this I bear no ill will towards the other members in my group I actually had a lot of fun with that project. Now that I’m done explain the circumstances of the reading I will now go into the content of the material in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment