Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Introduction

If you bothered to read the title of my blog you already have a general idea of what this blog is going to be about. But the title being rather vague doesn’t mention that it is in fact just a driver’s license that I’m aiming for. I will not bore you with all my successes and triumphs, no for this blog I will write solely of all my embarrassing and slightly traumatizing failures. Throughout this blog I would like you to keep in mind what I just mentioned and that every horrible mess up I write about I have like five brilliantly executed drives. This blog is for school and I have a word minimum I must hit every week, so when this eventually opens up to the public, if my blogs tend to get a little lengthy and boring, please don’t get mad. I’m going to begin with recalling all my driver’s Ed experiences that led up to me having to test drive and will then get to all my drives with the DOT. As I am writing this I have driven with the DOT four times and still in counting. One last disclaimer before I end this I am not a bad driver though what you will read will make you question that fact. May you benefit somehow form my tragic driving history.

1 comment: